How to Change the Future Initial Billing Date
This entry provides instructions on how to change the Future Initial Billing Date using our Virtual Terminal, the same used for submitting transactions.
In order to initiate this process, please log-in into your Actum account at https://reports.actumprocessing.com and follow the below instructions.
- 1. First, go to the Utilities menu option and select Transaction Search from the options that appear.
2. Next, type in the Order # you want to edit and left-click the Submit button.
3. Once the results load, can click on the Order# link.
4. You will be taken to the Customer Record Order screen which will show the transaction(s) pertaining to the Order # ID.
5. Now, scroll to the bottom until you see a drop down menu that gives you the options to Change Scheduled Date and Amount or cancelling the time of the upcoming initial billing.
6. Change the date to a future business day. You cannot use the current date. It must be another date in the future.
7. Once you are sure about the transaction that you would like to modify, left-click on the Submit Transaction Change button.
Note : Recall that the Date of Future Initial Billing serves as the date that the transaction gets submitted to Actum. Once the transaction gets submitted to Actum, the client’s bank account gets debited on the following business date.