How to Reactivate a Deleted Transaction
This entry provides instructions on reactivating a deleted transaction by using our Virtual Terminal, the same used to submit ACH transactions.. In order to initiate this process, please log-in into your Actum account at https://reports.actumprocessing.com and follow the below instructions.
- 1. First, head to the Utilities menu option and select Transaction Search from the options that appear.
2. Next, type in the Order # that you want to reactivate and left click on the Submit button.
3. Once the results load, you can left-click on the Order # link.
4. You will be taken to the Customer Record Order screen that will display the pertinent information pertaining to the specific Order # ID in question.
5. Change the Account Status from Deleted to Active.
6. Change the Next Billing Date to a future business day. You cannot use the date you are submitting it. If you are reactivating the deleted transaction on 4/19/2019, you cannot have the Next Billing Date be 4/19/2019. It must be another date in the future.
7. Ultimately, once you finalize your proposed changes, left click on the Submit Account Changes button.