Reconciling Deposits with Transactions
Reconciling deposits with transactions may seem daunting at first glance. However, this entry provides instructions on how reconciling deposits in our portal, which may help with understanding your funding schedule.
- 1. First, log-in to Actum through https://reports.actumprocessing.com.
2. Move your cursor over the Reporting menu option and select Merchant Deposit Summary.
3. Select the specific month you want to review deposits for and click the Submit Query button.
4. Next, the Date, Payout Amount, and Deposit Amount columns appear. The date listed on the left is when the Deposit Amount is sent to your bank. It is not seen in the bank account until the next business day. For example, a deposit sent to the bank on 1/8/19 (Tuesday) will appear in the bank account on 1/9/19 (Wednesday).
5. Click on any of the deposit amounts under the Deposit Amount column.
6. Lastly, a table will appear with the Gross Settlements, Processing Fees, and Reserves (if any). The date range, listed in the upper right area of the table in the Merchant Activity Report, shows the transactions comprise the Deposit Amount and are the dates that the transactions settled (Gross Settlements).