How to Use the Merchant Activity Report
You can access the Merchant Activity Report by following the instructions below.
- 1. Log-in to your Actum account by going to https://reports.actumprocessing.com.
2. Under the Reporting menu option, left click on Merchant Activity Report.
3. Choose a date range to review transactions. For all transactions submitted since January 1st, choose YTD (year-to-date) and left click on the Submit button.
4. Once the report loads, you can left click on the blue links on the left-hand side to see the individual transactions in that category.
This report shows the following information:
- • Accepted – These are transactions our system successfully processed and gets sent to the bank after the 4:00 PM CST cut-off time.
- • Declined – These transactions were not successfully processed by the system. Therefore, they will not be sent to the bank.
• Settlements – For these transactions, they completed the ACH cycle. Furthermore, they will be sent to your bank as part of a deposit typically within two business days of the settlement date.
• Returns – Lastly, these are transactions that the bank returned. In this case, these returns consider insufficient funds, wrong account number, etc. Ultimately, the bank has up to one to four business days to send a return after the transaction is sent to them.