Ledger Report: Locating and Understanding Report in Actum Portal
The Actum Portal provides multiple resources to succeed and operate an Actum Processing merchant account. Namely, the Ledger Report offers an overview of account activities in terms of payouts and fees.
In this case, this article reviews how to find and understand this report in the Actum Portal.
Accessing the Ledger Report
1. First, log into the Actum Portal at https://merchant.actumprocessing.com. Refer to the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): How to Use via Actum Portal article for further login instructions.
2. Next, head to the left side menu, click on Reports and choose Ledger Report.
Reading the Report
1. Notably, this report provides information on any Manual Wire Handling Fees and upcoming payouts from settled transactions.
2. Moreover, let us consider the Processing Statuses that appear on this report. First, Pending Export means an upcoming singleton for a deposit or fee is on its way. Meanwhile, Exported indicates that the singleton, or deposit or fee has been processed. Typically, a positive amount indicates a deposit while a negative amount is a processing fee.
• For further context, please refer to the Per Occurrence Fees for Merchants Knowledge Base article on fees associated with Actum Processing accounts.
• This report provides an overview on the pending payout amount and a portion from the payout that may be transferred or swept to the Credit Reserve. Please reference this article for further information.