Recurring Orders: How to Find and View Transactions in Actum Portal
When a submitting recurring orders has been submitted on our Actum Portal, these transactions can be found and adjusted by following these instructions.
The Recur Report can be accessed by following these instructions.
1. First, log into the Actum Portal at https://merchant.actumprocessing.com. Refer to the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): How to Use via Actum Portal article for further login instructions.
2. Head to the left side menu, choosing Reports and clicking on Recurs.
3. If there are any future recurring transactions, the Next Billing Date has a clickable link to view these transactions, such as April 19, 2023.
4. Next, all recurring transactions, if any, appear for the next recurring billing date with the associated Order ID number, Consumer Name and Recurring Transaction Amount. By the same token, Order ID 21123751, a recurring order, can be adjusted to deactivate it.
5. Once the Edit Recur Order screen populates, edits can be made to the recurring order’s Dollar Amount, Status, Billing Cycle and/or Billing Max instances.
6. For this example, to deactivate a recurring order, select the Status dropdown option. Then, choose Deleted and click on Update Order.
7. Lastly, a message appears, confirming the deactivation of the recurring order.
All in all, reviewing these reports helps with understanding the schedule of any recurring transaction(s) submitted on the Actum Portal.