Settled Transactions: How to View These in Actum Portal
Merchants have the ability with viewing settled transactions with the Merchant Activity Report by logging into the Actum Portal at https://merchant.actumprocessing.com. Moreover, this entry walks merchants through on viewing these transactions.
As can be seen, the reports in our portal provides indispensable information for your merchant account. This article explains how to view transactions towards the final leg of the ACH cycle. This proves indelible with understanding your funding schedule.
After logging in to the Actum Portal, transactions can be viewed by these following steps. Refer to the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): How to Use via Actum Portal article for further login instructions.
Viewing Settled Transactions
1. Proceed to the left side menu, click on Reports and choose Transactions.
2. Select a desired Date Range and click on Update Report.
3. Choose the option of 7. Settlement Report to populate all settled transactions for the date chosen.
4. From here, the Settlement Report populates for the selected Date Range appear. Click on the right arrow icon to view the next transactions.
- The Transaction Detail Report provides information on credits, debits, refunds, same day credits and debits and a snapshot providing a general overview of account activities.
For further information, please review our interactive Scribe entry.