How to Submit a Transaction Through the Virtual Terminal
An ACH Debit or ACH Credit can be submitted through the Virtual Terminal. However, funds must be in your Credit Reserve before you can submit an ACH Credit. An instructional entry on funding a credit reserve is available here.
- 1. Log-in to your Actum Processing merchant account by going to https://reports.actumprocessing.com.
2. Hover your cursor over the Utilities menu option. Next, left click on the Virtual Terminal option from the drop-down menu.
3. You will be taken to the Virtual Terminal where all required information can be entered to submit a transaction. With this in mind, all fields with a red asterisk ( * ) are required and cannot be left blank.
- • You must select whether the bank account you are entering is a checking or savings account. However, if you choose the incorrect bank account type, the transaction will fail.
• If you are creating a recurring transaction, you do not need to fill in the Recurring Amount unless you will be charging different fees for the initial vs recurring amount.
• The Maximum Number of Billings is helpful if you know how many times you are going to debit your customer. For this reason, if you intend to debit them 100 times, you will enter “100” in that field.
• The Date of Future Initial Billing can only be used for ACH Debits. Furthermore, this should only be filled in if you would like the debits to happen on a different date in the future. For example, you can create the transaction today, but have it debit your customer in 15 days.