Issuing Refunds via The Actum Virtual Terminal
Presently, issuing refunds has been suspended temporarily for our merchants due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is to ensure that a merchant account does not drop to a negative balance. While we do not have an ETA on when the ability to refund will return, we continue to monitor any developments with the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the meantime, for assistance with a refund request, please contact your designated Business Relationship Manager at 512.402.0082.
All in all, there are times in which a merchant may need to issue a refund. For merchants who use our Virtual Terminal, the same used with submitting ACH transactions, please follow these steps.
- 1. Log-in to the Actum Portal through https://reports.actumprocessing.com.
2. Under the Utilities menu option, choose Transaction Search from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. When the Transaction Search appears, search for the customer using the Order # or the customer’s name.
4. Once the search results populate, click on the Order #.
5. Lastly, you will be taken to the Order Details page. Head to the bottom of the page and find the drop-down option to Issue Refund and left click on Submit Transactions Changes.