Monthly Statements: How to Find and Download via Actum Portal
It is important to know about the overall fees assessed for processing with Actum along with a summary of the processing fees relating to the account from the prior month.
Monthly Statements delve into these fees in greater detail. This article explains how to find and download these statements from the Actum Portal.
How to Find and Download Monthly Statements
1. Log in to the Actum Portal at https://merchant.actumprocessing.com. Refer to the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): How to Use via Actum Portal article for further login instructions.
2. On the left side menu, select Features and Procedures and choose Monthly Statement.
3. Select the desired date and click on Submit.
4. The Monthly Statement for the date chosen populates.
5. To download and/or print the Monthly Statement, click on Print Merchant Summary.
6. Choose Save as PDF for Destination and click on Save to save it as a .pdf to the desired folder or choose the applicable printer and click on Print to print the statement.
• Refer to the How Transaction Fees Are Calculated article for further context on processing fees and how to calculate these in relation to an Actum Processing account’s activities.
• The current month’s Monthly Statement, in progress, can be viewed to review processing fees and general account activities by selecting the current month.
For further information, please review our interactive Scribe entry.