Credit Reserve Report: Understanding the Report via Actum Portal
When submitting credit transactions via our Actum Portal, it is important to replenish the Credit Reserve. This reserves serves as the funding that Actum merchants use to send credit transactions or payments to syndicates. Here are instructions on how to access the this reserve via the Actum Portal.
Accessing the Credit Reserve Report
1. Log in to the Actum Portal at https://merchant.actumprocessing.com. Refer to the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): How to Use via Actum Portal article for further login instructions.
2. Head to the left side menu, choose Reports and click on Credit Reserve Report.
3. The report populates, providing information about funds currently available for credits as of the prior date, any accepted credits from the prior date, real time balance and the balance amount at the start of the current date.
4. Return to the left side menu and click on Transactions.
5. Select the report dropdown menu, currently set to 1. Primary Report, and choose 2.Credit Report.
6. After choosing the 2. Credit Report option, any submitted credit transactions populate for the chosen time period.
If there are no funds available or an insufficient balance to issue credits from the reserve, funds can be sent via Wire or ACH to replenish the reserve as explained in this entry.
For further information, please review our interactive Scribe entry.